There are 3 ways to request for your commission payout
Before you can request for your commission payout, you will need to select your desired payout option or method in the xbackoffice
Go to your xBackoffice account
Access 'Financial' tab, choose 'Add payout method' then select your desired payout option (BTC, Bank Transfer)
1. Input your wallet address or bank details where you wish your commission should be transferred
Go to your Back Office > Financial tab > Add payout method > Select Payout Method
For BTC payment
- Please make sure to input the correct wallet address to avoid inconvenience.
- When done, select "Create Account"
For Bank Wire Transfer/Payoneer
- Fill out all each box with the correct details. For the bank transfers, MELiUS requires a minimum of $100 to process the request.
- When done, select "Save changes" button to finish the process
NOTE: The banks charge a fee of $10 - $30 or 2.5% for international transfers and $10 - $20 for Payoneer.
2. Request the commission amount you wish to transfer
Go to your Back office > Financial > Request withdrawal
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your eWallet balance, then press the "Submit Withdrawal Request" button
3. Confirmation email
After successful completion of the following steps above, our team will send you an email confirming your commission payout request.
Want to request for immediate payout? Here's how:
First off, create a Bitcoin wallet.
If you are wondering how to liquidate your Bitcoin into USD, here are the following exchange wallets we can recommend to you. These give you the option to convert and withdraw USD to your bank account.
- Coinbase – Boasts a feature that lets you withdraw your money instantly to your PayPal or withdraw to your bank account